Our clients ask many questions. Some have a single targeted question. Others have diverse questions relating to wealth creation, asset value preservation, income opportunities, taxation, and best practices for successful financial management. Many begin the discussion with the most basic of general questions. We accept that clients have diverging levels of financial experience and we treat every question with respect.
Here are some of the things we have been asked:
- We want to make certain that we have enough money to take us through retirement. Can you prepare a financial plan for us?
- Do you offer investment management services?
- I have heard about alternative investments that are not correlated to stock market returns. Where can I find them and are they right for me?
- How can we minimize income taxes and estate taxes?
- How does an annuity work?
- Do I need life insurance? What kind should I buy and how much of it?
- How do I efficiently transfer my business to my children?
- I have just come into a large sum of money. I’m not sure what to do or how much I should spend. Can you help me?
- What is the best way to give money to charities?
- Can you work with my lawyer to help plan my will?
- How do I protect assets that I leave to my children from being affected by their possible marital breakup?
- Should I be talking to you about what I should include in a prenuptial agreement?
- Can you help my company to set up 401(k) plans for my employees or Profit-Sharing Plans?
- I want to make sure that I invest in socially responsible companies. Can you advise me on how best to do so?